Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Monday, July 14, 2008

Wow..what a week!

What a crazy week! The 4th of July was fun. Becky and Jeff did a cookout and pool party at their house. The kids had fun and we ate some good food. I got a couple shots of the kids on the floor with Trey, but not many outside, as I hid indoors as much as possible (it was sooo hot!). After the party, they drove the 4wheelers, and I followed in the truck, to end of the street to watch the fireworks that a local church was throwing off. They were actually pretty good and the kids loved it because they could see a few people shooting off fireworks before the big ones started.
























Starting Sunday, we all did Vacation Bible School. After a full day at work, battling the drive home, Chris and I both hoofed it over to church (30 minutes from our house) and each had a group of kids for VBS for 2 1/2 hours every night. We had a great time and Krista and Seth had a ball! I hope to get a couple of pictures. The kids got hosed down by a firehose from one of the fire trucks and it was quite the scene. Seth wanted nothing to do with the water. Krista laid down in a puddle and tried to swim like a fish.


Anyways, after that whirlwind of being out until really late every night, we spent Thursday and Friday night at my sister's visiting with my mom, 2 of my sisters and my older brother and their families. We had a good time. I had not seen my sister from California in over 17 years-- since I moved to GA from California. We had a great time together talking and my mom is going to be going to the Phillippines next week with my sisters! I know she'll enjoy it! I don't think I could go, it's too hot for me here, I can't imagine how bad it is there. Anyways, here's a few pictures from our visit. I didn't get a single shot of any of my sisters, but got a couple of Seth and my youngest nephew. Krista spent both nights playing a skateboarding game on the Xbox (when did she learn how to play on an Xbox??) (I finally got my new camera on Friday!!! Can't you tell?)













Saturday we went out for pizza and the kids were playing together at the table counting sugar packets. It was too cute!













And after church today we spent the day rearranging Krista's room. She had a daybed and a chest of drawers that constantly got stuck, so Nonny and Poppy bought Krista an early Christmas present of a new bedroom suite. It took forever to get it all put up, but she loves it! The one thing the pics don't show is that her bed has storage underneath it. It's really cool!








I threw some of her stuff from her old dresser on here, but look at the massive amount of stuff she has on these shelves. She is working on reading through all of her books. But she has a crazy amount of stuff.

No comments: