Krista has officially lost her glasses while on a fieldtrip at daycare. We will have to get her a replacement, which will, for sure, not be as cute as the original pair. I just know, the other pair will show up as soon as I buy the new ones. She did however, request that I buy her the $200 Vera Bradley ones at the eye doctor's office, but I told her to not even think about it. I have requested a new prescription from the doctor's office and I'm going to price them out at Walmart and other cheap eye care places.
Seth was sick after his virus. He was still having stomach issues after 2 weeks, so we took him into the doctor. They checked him out and all of the cultures came back fine, but they told us to not give him any dairy products, put him on the BRAT diet, and to put some medicine in his food. Today was his first day with a normal diet and he seems to be ok. Not 100% better, but not bad enough to need the dietary restrictions. Poor kid. He also hasn't been sleeping well and when I can get him to sleep he wakes up in the middle of the night and climbs into my bed.
I guess that's it for now. We're not sure what we're doing for the 4th of July yet. Probably a cook out and pool time at Nonny and Poppy's and maybe catch a parade in the morning and fireworks at night. Nothing set yet though.
Here are a couple of pictures from the past week and a half:
Krista and Baby Trey after swimming

Krista and Misty at the pool
Seth is very into watching tv and movies all of sudden. This is him engrossed in The Sandlot with Chris and Krista.


No comments:
Post a Comment