Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Gearing up for back to school

***I started this one day last week and just now had time to finish it...Haha!


It's been a busy few weeks. My birthday was good. We had good mexican food and a huge group of people with us for dinner.



Krista is gearing up for back to school. Chris and I went shopping last Saturday night when they were with Nonny and Poppy and surprised them with all of their new stuff! Krista didn't really need to much, because she still fits in her stuff from last year, but we got her some new cute little clothes. Seth doesn't need anything at all, so he got a couple of pajamas two cars from the movie Cars. He loves them.








Krista started cheerleading this past week too. She is too cute in her little uniform. She has grown a little since uniform fittings in May, so we traded skirts with one of the other girls and I will have to have that one taken in a little, but it will definitely last her this year and next year. She had cheer practice on Thursday night and they already learned 5 cheers! It's going to be so cute. I forgot my camera for practice, so I'll take some pictures and videos on Monday. But she did show off her uniforms when we brought them home!





These are a few random pictures from the last few weeks:




Who said it had to be a princess and a pea? One night he randomly stacked up pillows on his recliner.






Helping daddy carry out tools




I've been trying to upload a video for 2 days now, but it won't seem to work. I'll keep trying. Here it is: http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff283/emmy794/Aug%202008/?action=view¤t=MOV00070.flv

No comments: