Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

One more video and a tip...

Just a quick tip that goes with the post from last night--- the email reminder that goes out to your inbox will NOT show the picture slideshow or videos I posted. You will have to click on the link to the blog at the bottom titled "The Milligans" to view the slideshow and videos.



I forgot to post these from last week. Seth was out sick last Monday because he had a stomach virus--well, he still technically has it. But anyways, I got this picture of him when he fell asleep with his "throw-up bucket". I thought it was the cutest thing ever.



And this video is from last Wednesday, after church, we stopped by Becky and Jeff's house. Seth and Krista showed off their driving skills on Seth's mini-riding lawnmower. It is the same model mower that we have at home. I had no idea he could drive that good. Krista also got a turn on the mower. Next time we'll bring over her Jeep to drive too.

Have a happy Wednesday!!

No comments: