Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What time is it? Summer time--it's our vacation!!


Krista's last day of school was on June 6th. My camera was having problems that day, so I only got a short snippet of her graduation ceremony. But Lara's mom sent me a cute picture of the girls together on the last day.







We just got back from a whirlwind trip to West Virginia and Pittsburgh. Saturday was the Milligan family reunion. In the, almost, 8 years Chris and I have been married, I have never gone. Chris took Krista when she was a few months old but I had to work and didn't go. So, Friday morning, after a meeting I had to go to on the other side of town, we left for West Virginia. We made it up to the hotel by about 10pm. Once we calmed the kids down and settled in it was around 11:30 or so. We got up on Saturday and went to the mall to grab some necessities and walk around since it was raining. Then we headed over to the family reunion at a local park. The food was good and the family was great. I don't think I met anyone I had not met before, but the kids had a good time and I got a great laugh at watching Jeff and Zach head up the auction to fundraise for next years reunion. Here are a few pictures from that day.















Sunday morning we got up bright and early for Father's Day breakfast and then drove the 2 hours into Pittsburgh to go to Kennywood amusement park. The kids had a BLAST!! We even met up with a friend of mine who lives in Pittsburgh and the kids got to do some of the kiddie rides together.







A few videos from the park and in the car: (click the video to open in a new screen)

















No comments: