Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Sunday, May 11, 2008

March of Dimes Walk and UGA Graduation

Friday night was finally the March of Dimes, March for Babies walk. Krista, Seth and I met up with a few friends from church for the walk. We had a great time there. I was disappointed with the small turn out, not only from church but from the community also, but we are glad we did the walk and for such a great cause. We're hoping for a bigger turn out next year. We are thinking of setting up a tent as some of the bigger companies had set up.

















Saturday morning I went to Rhianna's graduation from the University of Georgia. It was miserably hot, but pretty amazing to watch. Justice Clarence Thomas was the guest speaker and was really good.

The kids


Sunday was Mother's Day. We had church in the morning, then Rhianna's graduation party, and then dinner with Jeff and Becky. All in all it was a great day. The kids made some adorable stuff. Krista wrote and illustrated a book for me and helped decorate a cake at school. Seth made a card. They were very sweet. They must have told me "Happy Mother's Day" a million times.

A couple from church is leaving Monday morning for Russia for the first stage in their adoption of a girl they hosted at Christmas named Anya. Read their blog, which is in my favorites, listed as "Adopting Anya".

I guess that's it for now. I hope all of the Moms had a great Mother's Day!

No comments: