Wow, what a strange few weeks. I've had major computer problems with my laptop ever since we got back from Spring Break in TN. I used an unsecured network, picked up a virus, ended up deleting my entire hard drive and starting over fresh, only to have my hard drive crash 2 days later. So, now I have my new hard drive in, I have to stay wired for my internet because I can't get my wireless connection to work, but at least it's working again.
I have also paid the first payment for Krista to do cheerleading for the fall. She has her uniform fitting sometime this month and we will be winding up her Krispy Kreme donut fundraiser (let me know if you would like a box or a buy one get one free stamp card good for 6 visits :) ). She's very excited that she will be a "Wildcat" cheerleader just like on High School Musical.
Seth is doing good in school. His vocabulary has just taken off. He loves to sing and he's having a
great time outdoors now that the warm weather is here. This week we have been working hard on potty training. I sent him to school yesterday with 4 pairs of underwear and several changes of clothes. He didn't do so well at school, but it was only the first day. I tried it at home last night, but after one accident at home, we just worked on it using pull ups instead. So far so good. He has already gone twice in the potty over the last 12 hours, so it's a real improvement. :)
Chris is doing great. He's still working a lot, but I guess that's just how it goes. He has been playing on the church softball league. He's one of the younger guys on the team and does pretty well. Here are some pictures from the game the week before last.
Krista and her friend Faith Seth deep in thought
As for me, it's the same old, same old. I had my car in the shop for a week or so trying to stop the oil burning. It has been burning over 1 1/2 qts per week, so Chris had his buddy change some valve seals or whatever it's called. We're not sure that it fixed the problem though. I had to drive the van to work while my car was being worked on, and go figure, the day I was getting the car back, I scraped the van on the concrete wall in the parking deck. So, there's more money to get that painted... And no, it didn't pop open my gas tank. I was at the gas station when I took the picture.
Well, I guess that's the latest for now. Now that the computer is up and running, I will be updating regularly (hopefully twice a week or anytime we do anything noteworthy). We are heading over to Nonny and Poppy's for dinner and then church tomorrow. Friday is the March of Dimes walk. I'm hoping to have a good turnout from church. Then next Saturday is Rhianna's graduation from UGA and Sunday will be her graduation party and Mother's Day..so busy weekend coming up. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:
Just wondering what exactly is Chris doing in the picture?
LOOOVE the carseat pic ;)
Post a Comment