In February (I think) Seth's daycare made a commercial that is currently being broadcast on Comcast in our area. We don't have Comcast, so we haven't seen it but I've heard it is on TLC and Discovery channel quite often. Seth makes a brief cameo in the commercial. There is also a second commercial out there that I'm waiting to have emailed to me. But this is the first one. Ignore his wild crazy hair, (I forgot it was video day).
Seth and I read the same book when he is on the potty at home. He has almost memorized the entire book, so I decided to take a video of it. I took one before this where he recited more, but it showed a little nudity, so I decided to keep it PG for the blog. :)
I can't get the video to upload, so here is the link:
http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff283/emmy794/May%202008/?action=view¤t=Everyonegoespotty2.flv
Krista is currently actively fundraising for her cheerleading. If you are interested in purchasing some Krispy Kreme certificates, please let me know. The items are listed below:
Krispy Kreme certificate for one dozen Original Glazed doughnuts at any participating Krispy Kreme retail store: $6
Krispy Kreme Partnership Card-you get a free dozen Original Glazed doughnuts with the purchase of a dozen of their choice. The card gets punched each time you use it and they can use it up to ten times (limit of 3 free dozen per visit): $12
Please Note: Partnership cards and certificates are vaild only at participating Krispy Kreme retail stores. Not redeemable at grocery stores or convenience stores or any other location that is not a Krispy Kreme retail store.
The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment