Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Saturday, September 20, 2008

And we're off....

The season has started! Can you believe it, we made it there, pretty much on time (minus the hunt to find the field--we need a map of the park)? The girls did great! Seth did awesome too. We got a little practice at sitting on the side lines on Friday night when I surprised the kids by taking them to watch Lara's, (Krista's best friend), soccer game. They have not seen each other since early June and they were so happy to see each other. She will be spending the night on Friday night and will come with us to the game on Saturday morning, YAY!

Ok, so here is something new I'm trying out...It's a digital scrapbook/slideshow. It has pictures and videos. Click on any picture to enlarge and if it has the purple circle with "play" in the center, then it is a video that you can play.

I was running the video camera on a tripod the entire game and my digital camera taking short videos and pictures throughout the game. I also manned the music during the half time show, 3 boom boxes and 2 CDs later (major technical difficulties). Enjoy!

Click to play Krista game 9/20/08
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: