Barrow County Cheer Association's Fan Box

The Milligans

The Milligans
Chris, Emily, Krista, and Seth

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Catching up from March-now!

I finally have a moment to breathe and catch up. Hopefully I can catch up to the latest, and then keep it up. I've recently made some changes to the layout and some of the features on my blog. Be sure to check my actual blog for the latest updates on us directly from my Twitter or on Facebook. I usually say something every day.

The latest on us.....the kids are good. Seth's behavior is improving. We've resorted to bribing him with his new jeep and it seems to have really helped with his behavior over the past couple of weeks. Krista's good as always. She's really come into her own with her style. She just got new glasses (she's become more near-sighted over the past year...imagine that) and they are really stylish. Chris is still working a ton and I'm here doing my same old thing.

Now on to pictures.....Each slideshow has a theme.. If it's not showing up on your email, please visit the blog here!

Snow day on March 1st:


Random March pictures:


For Krista's birthday she had over several friends for McDonalds, the Jonas Brothers 3D movie (at the movie theatre), and a sleepover. They had a TON of fun!!
Krista's 7th birthday party and sleepover:


Some random pictures from April:


Easter pictures:


We were on Spring Break last week. We spent the first day going to doctors and dentists. We spent Wednesday-Sunday in Myrtle Beach. We stayed at a great place in a new area to town that is a new area of town called Market Common. We also drove to Columbia, SC to attend the wedding of one of our friends who I worked with at Bass Pro Shops years ago. It was great! That's about it on us.
Spring Break 2009:

No comments: